Low Profile Directional Display - Arrow Board
Our low profile Directional Display™ represents the latest technical advances in vehicle mounted arrows.
Our new Slim Line control measures only 1.0” thick, making it ideal for mounting on crowded dash boards.
The unique battery control feature monitors the vehicles battery and shuts the panel off to prevent over discharging.
And with our optional ‘auto-rotate light bar’ we have made mounting a light bar easier.
The light bar rotation kit attaches to our standard ‘low profile’ panel. When the panel is raised the light bar rotates into position. Whether in the up or down position, the light bar is always visible.
|• Sealed, touch sensitive membrane switches
• Power ON/OFF with LED indicator
• Manual/Automatic dimming
• Automotive style fuses (20A) with extra replacements
• LED display on control indicates mode
• LED battery condition indicator
• Built-in low voltage shut-off protects from excessive battery discharge
• Test mode illuminates all lamps allowing user to spot burned out lamps
• Remote keypad: 3” x 7” x 1”
• Main control: Under seat or remote location
|Full lamp voltage above approximately 100 foot candles. Below 20 foot candles, lamp voltage set by photo cell located under the panel to protect from vehicle head lights, street lights, etc. Lamp intensity is set by ambient light conditions.|
|Standard power cable is 9’. Standard control cable is 15’. Other cable lengths are optional|
|12vdc high torque motor with automatic clutch|
|• The front and back panels are made from aluminum. Perimeter
frame and internal vertical members manufactured from extruded aluminum channel.
• Lamps are 4 in. amber, PAR 36 LED high brightness/low power. With three indicator lamps located on the rear.
• Lamp hoods (retainers) are formed of high impact plastic with four indexing mounting holes.
• Panels are etched, painted, and baked using non glare black powder paint. A photo resistor is built into the bottom of the panel to measure the ambient light.
|Intensity set by user regardless of ambient light conditions|