Edge lit (LED) Illuminated Street Name Sign
National Signal, the leaders in Illuminated Street Signs, is pleased to announce a LED Edge Lit Internally Illuminated Street Name Sign to its family of highway and roadway signage products.
The energy efficiency and lowered maintenance costs make LEDs an appealing choice for improved safety on the road, visibility, legibility, and overall aesthetics in your city.
• Thin, light weight design.
• Easy to replace panels.
• 100,000 hour service life of LEDs
• High Efficiency-LEDs have lower energy consumption thus lowering energy costs
• Lower Maintenance Costs- LEDs have a longer life span (8x longer eliminating the need to replace lamps and ballasts saving approx. 6 maintenance cycles.
• Easy to read day or night visibility and clarity
i• Cost effective with low maintenance.
|Mast arm mount||Formed pole straps with fixed length straps (optional adjustable length straps with “band” type “y” bracket)|
|Pole mount||Fixed diameter clamp and length straps|
|Length||4’, 6’, or 8’|
|Frame||Extruded aluminum inner and outer channels. Frame members TIG welded|
|Sign face||.177 White polycarbonate with other options|
|Optional Sheeting||ASTM Type IX Retroflective Sheeting|
|Standard colors available||Interstate blue, monarch blue, rust brown, holly, green, and other colors available|
|City seals or logos||Available upon request|
|Font||Standard Highway series A, B, C, D, E, EM or customized|
|Power consumption||33w @ 48”, 46w @ 72”, 63w @ 96”|
|Panel brightness||280-300 cd/m2|
|Min/max operating temperature||30o C/70o C|