180° Standard Directional Display - Arrow Board
The 180° Directional Display Panel from National Signal is utilized for roof mounted applications to provide advance warning and directional information.
The unique 180° design allows the Directional Display to rotate and face in either direction.
This can be a great time saver in certain situations where repositioning the vehicle is impractical.
• Rotates to face either direction.
• Powered by 12VDC.
• Meets requirements for such traffic control devices described in part 6E-7 of the MUTCD.
• Remote operator control.
|• Sealed, touch sensitive membrane switches
• Power ON/OFF with LED indicator
• Manual/Automatic dimming
• Automotive style fuses (20A) with extra replacements
• LED display on control indicates mode
• LED battery condition indicator
• Built-in low voltage shut-off protects from excessive battery discharge
• Test mode illuminates all lamps allowing user to spot burned out lamps
• Remote keypad: 3” x 7” x 1”
• Main control: Under seat or remote location
|Full lamp voltage above approximately 100 foot candles. Below 20 foot candles, lamp voltage set by photo cell located under the panel to protect from vehicle head lights, street lights, etc. Lamp intensity is set by ambient light conditions.|
|Standard power cable is 9’. Standard control cable is 15’. Other cable lengths are optional|
|12vdc high torque motor with automatic clutch|
|• The front and back panels are made from aluminum. Perimeter frame and internal vertical members manufactured from
extruded aluminum channel.
• Lamps are 4 in. amber, PAR 36 LED high brightness/low power. With three indicator lamps located on the rear.
• Lamp hoods (retainers) are formed of high impact plastic with four indexing mounting holes.
• Panels are etched, painted, and baked using non glare black powder paint. A photo resistor is built into the bottom of the panel to measure the ambient light.
|Intensity set by user regardless of ambient light conditions|
|Panel size||Number of lamps|
|30 x 60||13, 15*, 25|
|36 x 72||15, 25|